Price per person, on a double basis, in intermediate category and in American dollars.
Ferry ride roundtrip Buenos Aires-Colonia.Buenos Aires
Guide for a shared walking tour in Colonia
Transfer IN/OUT to the port in Buenos Aires
9 a 17
Cash, wire transfer or credit card payments through paypal are accepted. There is a 5,4% surcharge for credit card payments through paypal.
In the event that the customer needs to cancel a reservation made, the amount paid shall be returned after discounting the cancellation expenses, if any. Any cancellation should be sent by written form to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Any cancellation receipt and confirmation shall be sent by the same way. The expenses shall depend on the advance time by which the cancellation will be requested:
Within 15 days before the service, a 20% penalty of the total amount of the service.
5 to 15 days before the service, a 40% penalty of the total amount of the service.
Less than 5 days before the service: a 60% penalty of the total amount of the service.
Less than 2 days before the service: a 100% penalty of the total amount of the service.
Hours and trips
1. All passengers are obliged to respect all the established hours. All consequences related to its breach shall be at their own expenses.
2. In the event of regular tours, there shall be a 5-minute tolerance for the pick up, after this time, the pick-up itinerary shall be completed. In this case, the passengers shall have to go by their own means to the starting point of the tour.
3. Should the passenger not show up at the pick-up place and at the time mentioned in this document, this shall be considered as cancelled at the last minute (no show) and the total amount of the service shall be charged.
Changes 1. During our trips, different public and private sites shall be visited, the same are booked according to the scheduling, day and choice of the passengers. Access to them is subject to the decision of the authorities at the moment of the visit.
2. Once the booking has been confirmed, ANDA shall not be liable for any change or cancellation made on the passanger's own decision including flight delays of the air company, or any other transportation means.
3. ANDA reserves the right to make partial or total changes of days and/or services composing the tour due to unforseeable circumstances or in case of force majeure, before or during the implementation thereof.
4. ANDA shall have the right to cancel any tour in the event of any of the circumstances provided by Art. 24 of the Decree nr. 2182/72
5. Should the trip last more than the established terms due to fortuitous causes beyond the control of the Company or by force majeure, the expenses incurred shall be paid by the passenger.
The transport is included only in cases specifically mentioned in the corresponding item. The transport services shall be provided by the contracted transport companies. Vehicle transportation shall only be provided for the requested amount of people and/or the specific group.
1. Any customer's baggage and other personal belongings are not covered by the contract journey. As for all the personal objects, these should always be kept with themselves, irrespective of the part of the vehicle where they are stored. They are carried on behalf and on the customer's risk, being the Operator not liable for any loss, theft or damage that should be incurred during the travel for any reason, including any handling during hotel/airport transfers or viceversa, if any.
2. This document does not include any traveller's possibility nor right to complain to the transport companies or their insurances companies, being the application and compliance of the trasnport companies' terms as well as the ticket the only binding agreement between the above-mentioned companies and the passenger.